Job Title: Research Scientist (ELISA)
Evergreen Sciences, Inc., a company that develops and manufactures food safety testing products, is currently seeking a Research Scientist to join our team in Bothell, WA.
This position organizes and conducts ELISA test kit development tests, data analysis, and other researches. The Scientist requires experience at the equivalent to an Associate Scientist I and expanded ability to perform and/or develop testing kits and design research methods and testing procedures on a variety of different platforms, troubleshoot assay performance problems, and can draft validation reports with minimal supervision and guidance.
Responsibilities will include:
· The successful candidates will independently design, conduct, and interpret experiments aimed at enriching the Evergreen Sciences, Inc.
· Core techniques will immunology and biochemistry methods, such as protein purification, cell culture, ELISA development, lateral flow development, antibody conjugation, antigen preparation.
· Be responsible for development of biochemistry assay products.
· Participates in training new employees. May monitor compliance in regard to proficiencies, quality steps, and established protocols and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
· Oversees a small team performing testing and manufacturing.
· MS or PhD degree on relevant major, experience on relevant development preferred but not essential.
· Ability to independently perform root cause analysis for method investigations.
· Reliability and the ability to learn quickly.
· Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, highly organized and efficient record keeping.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
· Ability to work in a collaborative work environment with a team.
· General computer knowledge.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
About Evergreen Sciences
Foodsafety worldwide is our battlefield. We develop and manufacture test products for the hazardous residues, microbe, nutrition constituents and adulteration testing in food matrix. Evergreen deliver high quality products to customers to protect and enhance their brands.
Evergreen Sciences, Inc. committed to build a workforce full of diverse, openness and growth opportunities. At Evergreen, your ideas are valued, your voice is heard, and your accomplishments are celebrated.
Job Type: Full-time
Face mask and full vaccination is mandatory.